Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Adams County






















Fire up the Hemi, Pa! We're aheadin' to Adams County! Yee-hah! We spent the weekend at a cabin way out in the hills for some R&R. It was a great weekend, Lily loves the outdoors as far as we can tell. She was very happy and chatty all weekend. While in Adams County we visited Miller's Amish Bakery & Furniture (and just about everything else you could ever desire). We visited a farm that had 3 entire barns full of antiques. There were really amazing things that I would love to have but sometimes you just have to really ask yourself "Do I need a really old non-working _______ ?"
Also, we had to make a trip to the local Wal-Mart and I've decided that I'd like to visit as many Super Wal-Marts as possible. For the record, I have been to 4 so far. Just a couple more to go!